CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: getting a pup shiped
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:19 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

im getting a pup shipped to me from the utchmans, do yall know if they are honest, and if i shipped them 3oo$ do you think i would get my pup? also has anyone ever had one shipped from the utchmans?

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:28 am 
IP:
You will get it. they are great folks. I have a Friend that has met them and hunted with them.

Post subject: Re: getting a pup shiped
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 am 
IP:
bobbywright02 wrote:
im getting a pup shipped to me from the utchmans, do yall know if they are honest, and if i shipped them 3oo$ do you think i would get my pup? also has anyone ever had one shipped from the utchmans?

The Utchmans are great folks who have been in the hound business for
many years. Why are you putting this post on all the boards? I think if I was the Utchmans I would ship my pup to someone else. Is this the first pup you ever bought? :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:30 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

what kind of pup? B&T? walker? bluetick?

Post subject: Re: getting a pup shiped
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:10 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Jim Wigley wrote:
bobbywright02 wrote:

The Utchmans are great folks who have been in the hound business for
many years. Why are you putting this post on all the boards? I think if I was the Utchmans I would ship my pup to someone else. Is this the first pup you ever bought? :oops:

The guy has every right to check these people out before he sends them money . Incase you have not noticed the internet is FULL OF LOWLIFE . People who scam others out of money .
I have received 33 scam emails since last night over an pet ad I have on petfinder.com . Would you not worry about sending a complete stranger a large sum of money not knowing if you would receive what you paid for?

Sam's Creek Kennels
Home of
"PR" OLD TENNESSEE'S LITTLE LADY

"PR" Hayes' Little Treein Buddy

Jasmine "the over hyper Shih Tzu"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:58 am 
IP:
First of all that is not a large amount of money. And next, I would not buy a pup sight unseen from a complete stranger. :wink:

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:01 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

what may be a big name to one person, can be a complete stranger to another...just depends on what u like and how intrested u r in knowing about it....

personally, i know about treeing walkers, lipper, nailor, sackett, those are big names, but untill i got my first "registered" dogs, i had never heard of them...and i've had walkers before...redbones, blueticks, black&tans, had'em all, but don't ask me about what's a good line cause i don't know...

so personally, if i wasn't sure, i would ask!!! no matter who it was. i've heard of Utchman...not sure if its the same one, BUT, my girlfriend has a pair of blueticks and i remember that name being in the pedigree...means nothing to me, i don't know about them...but i would surely ask if i was about to send money for one...

Kevin

'PR' Allen's Shaker Creek Luke

'PR' Allen's Ragin' Roxie

'PR' Allen's Always Curious Clover

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: pups
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:45 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

ok first of all jim wigley, he has every right to ask, i dont know how much money you have but 300 dollars is a lot to most people and if you dont think so you can send me 300 dollars since you seem like you give your money away so loosly. and second, maybe he wants to get a dog direct from the uchtmans, and since he lives in GA, he may not want to drive all the way to his house, because he lives quite a long way aways. sounds like a smart question to me, and as a dog breeder, it is one that i would expect. have a good day.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. 1Timothy 3:16.

(706)889-5083

Wrights Midnight Blue Kennels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:14 pm 
IP:
If your getting this pup directly from one of the Utchman brothers your money is safe. They are honorable well known breeders of good hounds. If you are getting this pup from someone who is saying it is Utchman bred then your on your own. Is the 300 dollars the price of the pup and shipping or just the pup price? I ship a LOT of dogs and I have never sent the shipping money to the breeder. I pay the hound hauler or the airline when the pup is deliverd to my hands safe and sound.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:59 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I have purchased several dogs and other critters from different kennels and breeders located in various states. If your concerned about anything, ask the breeder!!!! They will provide you with references without any hard feelings, its the way business is all going. If you are going to have the pup shipped, the breeder will arrange everything on his/her end and all you have to do is show up at the airport and pick up your pup. I always pay for my animals with a certified check or money order AND send the letter registered receipt required just to be safe. Haven't quite got to the trusting the ole credit card online transactions yet (but thats just me LOL).

greggf

Post subject: shipped
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:00 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thanks yall, also, i really dont know much about the uchtmans dogs, except they are good dogs. i called lonnie uchtman, but he doesnt have any pups. which of the other uchtmans can i buy from, and from yalls experience what is the best uchtman dog.

Post subject: I
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:20 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

If you want uchtman blood contact John carroll, get ahold of him on the ukc board. He is honest as they come and his gyp is the real deal. Gary U. has the uchtman stuff that I like best, old ranger and albert stuff. Also might check out "oklahoma blueticks" on the web. Brian or doyle may have some pups. they live 25 miles from me. I have met both and seem to be good people. They know as much as anybody about the uchtman dogs. Personally if this is your first pup, I would contact Lee Smith and see if he has anything lined up or bred any gyps from over in your part of the country. Bullet II is the real deal and reproducing the same. if you need a number let me know.