CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:52 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

The Wilcox line is a great line in the english breed. It can be a little hard to find in dogs these days, but its still out there. To find out about the Wilcox line you can call L.L. Wilcox (269)808-1516 or email him at wilcoxlarry@hotmail.com. The dog he hunts now is Wilcox' Thunder Tae Bo. I have a old male off Thunder Saint Nick, he is out of some of the first litters that came off Nick, and from day one he has been a coon dog. He still fast and has a cold nose, he's just lost a little of his mouth. I have a young female off Midnight Swamp Racket which goes back to Swamp Rooster. She is 13 months old, big mouth, and a pretty good nose. I just got a pup off Briar Creek Zeb, and he has a lot of potential so far. He has some Swamp Rooster in him also, and I'll breed him back to the female( She Is Blue, and weighs about 60lbs) All my English have Wilcox's line in them, and when I'm looking for a new dog, Thats what I look for.

704-791-7751
bwsupplies@aol.com
http://treedawg.com/forum/index.php?app ... s&reff=799

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Wilcox, Nuese river, Woodstock Grizzly, Michigan Swamp Rooster, Dickies ole Sandy are all good stock. Go to nueseriverenglishkennels.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Mainstreet

TEAM MAINSTREET
"PR" Main Street Mason Jar
"PR" SMM Back Holler Bootlegger
"PR" Main Street Madam-RIP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Lightfoot dogs would be worth looking into. I have 3 two 10 month old pups. 1 8 year old female. The female pup has been running and treeing since she was three months old. The male would run track and bark at a trainer but was about 2 months behind in the tree department. they seem to be very balanced. they are a general purpose hound, run coon bobcats lions or bear. If you are interested in this line of dogs I would be more than happy to visit with you about them, or go to the ukc board either in biggame or english Jess or Dustin. Both are good guys and have way more knowledge than I do. Ted Smith 918 440 9187

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 pm 
IP:
I'm from South Alabama. Yea Earl has some nice pups that are ready to go they are direct off of Woodstock Grizzly. Just give him a call.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Go to UKC HUNTS ON HERE THEN GO TO CLASSIFEDS THEN GO TO ENGLISH THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL OF THE TOP ENGLISH BREEDS ....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:11 am 
IP:
hello i don't know very much about redticks,but i just bought a bluetick english dog thats registered and he has alot of redtick bloodlines.pr'lumber river brandy,nitech 'pr'oak ridge blade,nitech'pr'wilcox thunder babe ruth,ch grnitech'pr'oak ridge spare change sandy,grnitech grch 'pr'postell's totally alsome,grnitech'pr'richardson's coon crazy daisy.grnitech'pr'hardrock thunder grave digger,grnitech gibson's blue boy sonny,nitech grch'pr'postell's buckshot kim,ch'pr'oakridge red pepper are some redticks in his bloodline.i looked up english dogs on ukc and they have redticks,blueticks,some they call red and white and some that have black and tan so i think these are breeds in the english bloodlines,my husband and i have hunted with english blueticks and redticks in kentucky.my pup is english bluetick,11 months old and already treeing with other dogs.i would like info on my pups breeding as well.so good luck finding you a redtick and if anyone knows about my dogs pedigree any info appreciated... :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

is the huck a buck dogs offspring doing well?? i have a 16 month grandson of pithole creek huck a buck and he is huge!! lol is that where his size comes from?

NITECH KJs MAIN STREET UGLY
PR TRAILERS HIGH STAKES DEALER

Justin Earls 601 214 3196
RED BOY KENNELS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

sam i have a red tick she is direct out of flowers wildfire and granddaughter of woodstock grizzly and goes back to swamp rooster any of these breeds get it.dont hesitate if you are not aware of these breeds talk to me. they are all grand nite

:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:24 am 
IP:
swamphunter22 wrote:
I would like to now some about the lightfoot breeding. Does anyone have any info?

Lightfoot is great breeding. I have a 9 month old right now. Terry Goforth's line is where my pup's pedigree came out of. He has bred that line for quite some time. Hell of a tree dog and they are into the next generation of dogs to that keep doing really well. If interested in more let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 am 
IP:
cooner95 wrote:
sam i have a red tick she is direct out of flowers wildfire and granddaughter of woodstock grizzly and goes back to swamp rooster any of these breeds get it.dont hesitate if you are not aware of these breeds talk to me. they are all grand nite

:wink:

flowers wilfire has thrown some real good pups. I have a grand daughter out of him to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

get you a dog out of woodstock, wilcox, or hardtime but Ive herd that swamp rooster throughs ill pups but thats what i herd, We have 4 english that are wilcox and woodstock breed and there great dogs

704-640-0625
704-278-2823

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 am 
IP:
Blue Boy Ace wrote:
I have owned and hunted with some good ones that go back to the following dogs or lines: Briar Creek, Wilcox, Beshears Blue Boy II (Junior), Woodstock, Hardtime Speck, Boyd's Little Joe, Pinehill Trueboy, Bluegrass Amos, just to name a few. Most of these names will be farther on back in the pedigrees, and a lot of the dogs now will be a cross out of these lines. Hope this helps and good luck.

that is a list of some good lines there. Along the same time frame of Little Joe and a mate of Little Joe I believe...williams blue goose.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

be careful with earl at woodstock he really stuck it to my good friend on a dog! he sold him a 4 yo for 1200 bucks that wouldnt do nothin!! but he did give him another young gyp but she is hardly worth that kinda money. i hate to talk about a guy but that just wasnt right in my book

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Hardtime, Mainstreet, Rollen Rock, Woodstock, Swamp Rooster, and of coarse you cant 4get amos