Last night I went to let my hounds out to run around in the yard. My son just happens to turn on the tracking receiver and there was a signal coming in. It took a minute or two to figure out that one of my collars was on and that the magnet was not turning the collar off. I tried the magnet in my other collar and it will shut off the collar. My question is can a magnet go bad?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum