CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thats better than a squach sitting on a stump eating your trail camera!!!

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

OHIOCOONHUNTER2015 wrote:
thats better than a squach sitting on a stump eating your trail camera!!!

If nobody believes me, I ain't gonna tell it anymore. You don't know!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Last night me and a buddy of mine was walking out , and he desides he wanted to walk out of the edge of this cow field .. he said there use to be this big ol mean bull in here well never even thinking about it we was kicking dust top the ridge and look about half way down this hill about a 100 yards from the gate at the bottom and 40 yards from the edge of the wood line we see a bout 20 sets of eyes I said thought u said there was just one bull in here he said thought that's all ... well he said come on they won't bother us so we stomped on got 20 yards from them and all of a sudden they came at us he slapped his hat on his leg and said shhhh shhhh and then he said run lol well I'm 6'6" and about 195 I and no track star but buddy when. I get spooked I can flat haul the mail and I did just that to the wood line we my buddy had two dog on the double snap and couldn't move like I could and the dogs layed down on him so he got ran over .... bad ideal to walk towards cows you ain't to familiar with lol I thought I lost a good buddy last night but it was just a close call he made it out alive scariest thing I ever had happen when he was laying there moaning help I thought they crushed his scull or something but thank god it was his leg ...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Dang lol funny story

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

True story !!! Lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:40 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

HUCKFINN
I am just messing I believe you!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:51 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

OHIOCOONHUNTER2015 wrote:
HUCKFINN
I am just messing I believe you!!

thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:46 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

this happen about 20 years ago.i had just bought a redbone from a guy at work thats never been hunted,so i took him a couple days after i got him to see if i like him or not.i had hunted for about 3 or 4 hours and the dog never left my sight but i just kept walking him.i finally walked into some powerlines and i thought i would rest some and just watch the dog piddle around.as i was watching her she just stopped in her tracks and went to smelling something on the ground,so i got up to walk over there where she was smelling at.about the time i almost got there,2 guys raised up out of the bushes with there hands raised up and each guy had some kind of maching gun,they holler saying we dont want no trouble man,i told em i aint going to bother you,(heck all i had was a little pump 22 lol.) the started telling me they were sorry for drinking beer that they had in there hands and this was the only beer we have drunk,i told them i didnt care for them drinking beer.i asked them what are yall doing in here this far from a house,they told me they were camping out in a rock house(a rock house is were the indians around here use to live,its more like a cave)i said weres your food,they told me they had some food in the rock house,which i didnt believe.i talked to them maybe 20 mintues and they were scared to death of me the whole time,i finally told them i need to be headed out,they again told me they were sorry for drink beer and this is the only beer we have drunk all night lol. as i was walking home i bet there were 2 dozen beer cans up and down the road them guys had finnished drinking lol. the next night i went back in there to were the rock house was( the one that supposed to have food in) i crawled back in there and there was no sign at all that anybodys been back in there for years.after i crawled out of there it really got me to thinking,what was them guys up to? and did they think about shooting me?i dont reckon ill ever know,i cant say that i was scared,i think they was so weird i didnt know what to think,but i want ever forget em .lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

good story skeets

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

btt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

one time when i was 13 yrs. old hunting alone about 2 hours before daylight with a carbide lamp. it was already weird out there in the bottoms because it was about 80 degrees and i was sweatin' and covered with ticks and my dogs were gone but not running anything - just gone. a big bird swooped down outa nowhere and came right at me - nearly knocked my light out. guess it was an owl.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

this happen when i was around 14.i was hunting on side of the mountain and all i had for a light was a old carbide light.i was waiting for my dogs to check in and it was getting late so i decided to lay down till the came in. so i stood my carbide light about a foot away from me,well i reckon i sorta dozed off for a mintue cause when i open my eyes my way cool army coat was on fire and the wood was a blazeing.i put my coat out then i started freaking,i started to run home and i was going to tell mama i dont know who them mean people are that started that fire lol, i got maybe a couple hundred feet and something told me to go back and try to put the fire out.when i got to the fire it was roaring and it was way to big to stomp out,i got to looking around and there was a limb laying on the ground,i got it and went tharshing around trying to put the fire out, it took me about 15 mintues but when i got down i had done and went put that fire out lol.i dont know to this day how i did that and i still aint never told mama.lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Did your light start the fire?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

iam sorry i forget alot when i go to typing lol. yes the light did start the fire,somehow i knocked it over when i feel asleep.lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:46 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

ok i got a nutter story that happen to me when i was 12.i ordered a book at school about ufos and on the cover of it there was a ufo flying in the air,that was the first picture i ever saw of one.well i went squirrel hunting with my dog kenner one afternoon,and i was deeper in the woods then ive ever been and as i was walking i could see something up ahead of me and it just didnt make sence to me. so i walked a little futher and there was something that looked just like a ufo,it was about the size i had pictured them and it had a dome top,as i got even closer i could see a ladder that lead to a door.i was standing there scared to death and about that time kenner walked right up to that ufo and started sniffing it(i figured he was smelling them space aliens) so i had to get closer to this ufo,and i went to whispering as loud as i could whisper,kenner,kenner,come here boy,and about that time ole kenner hicked his leg and wet the whole side of the spaceship.i was shakeing in my hunting boots now,i kept whispering to keener to come the heck on,by this time i had my gun pointed at the door in case somebody came out to get us.finally kenner came to me and i started running like i was on fire for i bet a mile as hard as i could go.i made it to the house and i thought who is going to believe this? my daddy was pretty rough guy so i couldnt tell him,my mama would whip me for telling a lie,then i thought ill tell grandaddy when he gets home.well granddaddy made it home and i told granddaddy what i had seen,garnddaddy never smiles,but when i told him about the ufo,he started grinning and he said what you saw was a water tank,thats were we get our water from.i felt like a idiot,i nearly had a heart attack over a goofy water tank lol. sad but true story.lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next