CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post subject: Re: DOG NOT TREEING
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:32 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

bowfx29 wrote:
I HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD REDBONE WHO WILL RUN TRACK AS GOOD AS ANY DOG AND WILL LOACATE AND BARK UP 4 OR 5 TIMES BUT WILL NOT STAY ON THE TREE.SHE COMES BACK TO ME.TURNED HER OUT WITH A 6 YEAR OLD WALKER THE OTHER NITE SHE WAS TRAILING TO THE LEFT WHILE THE WALKER WAS GOING TO THE RIGHT AFTER IT WAS SAID AND DONE SHE HAD THE COON PUT IT UP THEN COME OUT TO ME.THE WALKER WENT ON AND TREED ON THE TREE SO WE FOUND THE COON.MY ? IS HOW DO I GET HER TO STAY PUT ON A TREE THIS HAS HAPPENED A BUNCH OF TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH OR SO.

I am new on this site.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Smoke430 wrote:
bowfx29 wrote:
I HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD REDBONE WHO WILL RUN TRACK AS GOOD AS ANY DOG AND WILL LOACATE AND BARK UP 4 OR 5 TIMES BUT WILL NOT STAY ON THE TREE.SHE COMES BACK TO ME.TURNED HER OUT WITH A 6 YEAR OLD WALKER THE OTHER NITE SHE WAS TRAILING TO THE LEFT WHILE THE WALKER WAS GOING TO THE RIGHT AFTER IT WAS SAID AND DONE SHE HAD THE COON PUT IT UP THEN COME OUT TO ME.THE WALKER WENT ON AND TREED ON THE TREE SO WE FOUND THE COON.MY ? IS HOW DO I GET HER TO STAY PUT ON A TREE THIS HAS HAPPENED A BUNCH OF TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH OR SO.

I am new on this site.

I have a walker dog and he is 5 years old. An awesome treeing dog, I hunted him a lot and then all of a sudden he just quit on me, why is this and what can I do to get him back to hunting and treeing?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:55 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

dogs dont usually just stop hunting unless they are sick or something traumatic happens to them, like a electric fence shock or coyotes or other dogs ate him up..
Id have him checked by a vet and see if he has a medical problem first..if i knew nothing had happened to cause him to not want to go hunting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7