CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:59 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i agree with all of you guys. A few decades ago, Hunting with dogs was a way to provide for your family. Now, everybody and their brother is saying that Hunting is a cruel practice and that it should be outlawed. as hunters, we need to take a stand against organizations like HSUS and Peta, and defend our traditions. we have to remember that hunting is a privlege, and can be taken from us at any time. we have some good people defending us in our goverment, but that isn't enough. so don't do stupid crap like starve your dogs for a week to make 'em bloodthirsty or whatever, or just sit in your truck the whole time and only get out when its time to shoot something. and also, be good to your dogs. they are the reason we hunt, basically. and also, they should be your friends. so treat them with respect and treat the animals you hunt with respect.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:39 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

What really makes me mad is that they don't know the true facts and that we don't spend hundreds of $ on a dang tracking collar to just sit in the pickup and do nothing :?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

People make me sick!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:00 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I have several sites I go to and I bad mouth H$U$ all the time I will post these sites so you can go there. The hsus have shares in a lot of different companies including 52 fast food joints, maybe wal-mart, and a hog farm comp. They are the mob, they have people in the fed. gov. Like the usda- the fed. justice department- the IRS! I'll have to write these sites down on paper then post them so you can go to them and read about the things I've learned. These sites need your help (more people) to help them fight.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

need to join up with the game chicken poeople, the trappers, exotic pet owners, hog farmers and pool some money up make a national commercial calling them out on there lies! i found out the other day my grand mother was sending them money she had seen there commercial and thought the money was going to animal shelters to help abandoned pets.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

IL coonhunter wrote:
I just want to say that things are getting way out of hand. Look around us the government is taking over everything and telling us what we can and can not do. Any way you look at it that is not right. The government is taking away our freedoms. Think about it, in order to get this life, our forefathers had to fight a war and revolt against the government in Europe that was stripping them of their rights and freedoms. Now I am not condoning a war but I am saying that it is time to stop being scared and taking whatever the government shoves down our throates. I am tired of hearing people with the attitude of well there is nothing I can do. Then just sitting around and taking whatever happens like we have to except it. I think it is about time for us to stand united and let the government know that we are not going to accept them controlling us anymore. If things keep going the way they are it is time for a revolution.

I couldnt agree with you more. In todays world the government is over powering the average man. What happened to the government being here for the people? And our everyday freedoms?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Its pretty sad that they can group all houndsmen together, now i would agree that there are some hunters that have no business with hounds but for the ones that really get what its about it really sucks that people are really nieve enough to believe some person that has no idea. I dont understand where they get their information from but its not from their own personal experiance so basically its here say and people believe here say all the time , it amazes the hell out of me all they are are a bunch of city idiots that cant find anything better to do with their time, and for their information dropping 40 dogs in the mountains after a bear would be insane you would spend all your time gathering dogs but if they treed that would be one awesome sound, these people are a bunch of low life individuals that i know voted for obama and are the reason we are in the shape we are in they are just to stupid to know any better and cant stay out of other peoples business

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

PJ Meyer wrote:
We are fighting the HSUS tooth and nail in California especially after their donation to Cal Tip. The Ca. Fish and Game Commission is considering legalizing gps, increasing the season limit on bear and a whole bunch of other positive measures. I'll update after the feb 3-4 meetings. -Pete

How can a little P ant state like californication consider "legalizing" GPS??? Ask those representatives that yal'll Ft blossums from Californication decide that crap for me in SC > Beg that peckerwood that ya'll elected over there to bring his assss over hyar and explain this thing to me.. I guarantee you that I can talk more crazy putting on a show than any Liberal Fruitcake can spout off. Anyway, LOL All ya'll gonna end up saying to yourselfs , like me, when he gets through talking, and ax yo self ;;;;; , What did he say????? Cheers for the Liberal and Boos for me> LOL They don't know what the hel he said either but it sounded good and tickled the cab drivers years >what you think? or are you a feeler?, feller coonhunter??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

no garmin what!! there is no way in gods green earth would i ever run a dog without it. the dang thing gets my dogs back to me without question. my dogs are like my kids probly have more money spent on them than my kids food shots checkups and so on. it is sad to read this thread and others like it. we need to stand up and ne heard or its gona make me an outlaw cause if my dogs on tree ill be there.