PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:49 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i love coonhunting and i love my lil ann
please lord let us both run throught the woods with a gun in my hand
let her track and trail and tree those coons all throught the night
with hope in my lil red dog that shell winn the fight
and before we turn loos a t night i get on one kneeand say lil ann if u get on a track take it to the tree and i would like to give a special thanx to randall pagefor giving her to me.

i hope yall like the poem mr.randall page gave me this dog and i have loved and hunted and evenn raised a litter of pups outta her i just wanna say thank you mr. randall me and my whole family love ann and im very thankfull you gave her to me and anyone if you get the chance to get a dog from mister randall do it be cause the one i have is a good hunter and a loving hound she can be serious as a very old dog in the woods with me but with my little brother she can act like a little pup so thank mr. randall for my dog and keep em treed

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Nice!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:46 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Isn't it AMAZING what these hounds bring into our lives? I feel such amazment at times with my guys. I often email the breeder who gave our son our AKC B and T.... he is the weirdest animal.... yet=he gave our son and us something I can't describe. He'll never hunt, never show, he is Just a pet.... but the fun and affection and lessons he has given us are Great. He's taken a kid who was VERY scared of Black and Tan colored dogs(He was BADLY BITTEN).... and let him know they're not all bad!
So- I know how you feel about the person who gave you the chance to have the dog too! :) May you have a million more great memories with Little Ann too!
HappyHunting, Heather William

Profile  WWW