CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:15 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Just got these last week, there 9 week's old and out of Good Hunting Jack Russell's, there Sire is a Coon Killing Machine, Meet Dirty & Bobber, Dirty is the Half Tan & White Face.
And One More with there BlueTick Hunting Partner
Good Hunting & Take Care !

huntertradertrapper@gmail.com

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Nice pics. I have a rat terrier or terror depending on the time of day. LOL. She loves to hunt. Your two look like real dandies. I hope they tree you a lot of squirrels and coon. If these little dogs were bigger you could hunt rhinos with them. Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:26 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

hehe, if they are anything like the russel that i had, you can hunt Rhinos with em anyways :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:31 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

I've seen Nina fight some big coons. She's suffering from a serious identity crisis. LOL. She's convinced she's a bluetick. :shock: :lol: You should see her climb the tree after one!!! Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:07 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Yup,I raise these little devils too!I even have German Shepherds but they are not match for my little jacks.They will try to get anything that moves!

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:46 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thank's everyone for the reply's, I realy like these Little Terrier's, Hey Dog Em 07 you got any pic.'s of your Jack's ? If you can get some picture's of your's Id like to see em ! Take Care !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:08 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thank's Dog Em 07 for E-Mailing the picture's, Good Looking Jack Russell's ! Take Care !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:32 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

real good pics

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:08 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Here's a picture of the Sire to my Pup's, I hope they turn out like there Dad ! His name Is Hoss and he belong's to a Hunter In Eastern Nebraska.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:49 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I wonder what a terrier sees when it looks at itself in a mirror. Probably a cross between a Timber Wolf and a Bull Mastiff. :lol:

One year by Auburn Nebraska, I stopped to talk to the farmer on whose land I was deer hunting, and he had a rat terrier on the place of which he was especially fond. As my brother and I were talking to the farmer, the rat terrier wandered off into the barn and started to bark something fierce. The farmer's daughter in law said that terrier better not be worrying that momma cat and her kittens, so we went inside the barn to see what all the commotion was about.

Well, the terrier was facing down a coyote that had crawled under the corner of the barn to have a couple of cats for lunch. The daughter in law ran to fetch the Ruger .22 pistol, since we didn't want to shoot our deer rifles in the barn.

The terrier quickly saw that he now had the coyote outnumbered, and elected to immediately lead a charge. The coyote had had enough, and lunged at the terrier, but my brother had pulled out his 10mm Smith & Wesson by that time, and put a hollow point into the dirt between them (couldn't shoot the coyote safely).

The coyote reversed itself and took out of the barn, and soon outdistanced the valiant rat terrier that was trying to run it down. :P

The rat terrier soon returned, looking quite disgusted with the rest of us slackers that let its first coyote slip away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:18 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Hey Flatland Ben, That was a Good Story, All's I know Is I dont know what they see In the mirror, My Jack's just look In the mirror and ##*%* there Head's Like Who's that ! But you get you a Good Hunting Strain Terrier, and they got a Prey Drive Second To None ! Take Care !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:31 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Hey,
I hope those little guys are still doin great. My girl is gettin so big and she is due in just a little over a week and I will be sure to tell ya how they are doin and send pics as soon as I can.That stud dog is beautifully built if those pups turn out like him you will have some great lookin dogs on your hands.
Thanks, Sam

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:12 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Hey Sam, Good Luck with the Litter ! Cant wait to see the pic.'s when she has em, Yep Hoss Is an Awesome Jack Russell, I hope the Pup's turn out like Him, I'm getting two new Female's out of a Jack Russell by the name of Tiger "He's got a Good Nose for Coon ! " and a Jagd Terrier Female at the First of November, they'll be 6 Week's Old and I cant wait !
Here's a pic. of the Female Jagd Terrier She's a "Beauty" She belong's to the same man that own's Hoss & Tiger this should be a good cross, Take Care !

Last edited by Snake Dr. on Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:40 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

My wife has a Rat Terrier that will probably be treeing coon before my bluetick. It already tree squirrel real well, and he is only about 7 months old. He is about 12 lbs, but he thinks that he goes about 150. They are tough little dogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:53 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Hi Mike, Yep Rat Terrier's are Natural Born Hunter's I have a Friend who has em and there Hunting Machine's !