CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

any info on these dogs is greatly appreciated. i'm trying to put together a more complete pedigree.
nite ch pr fayard's blue pearl, this female produced grntch gemini jawls man(sired by woodstock red man), which placed 14th in the 1993 ukc world hunt. surely someone knows sire and dam of this female. maybe has it on old papers? she also produced pkc world champion marge.
i read on a site that she was sired by
GR CH GR Nite CH Stagner’s Cold Creek Kash and dam was fayard's dolly, who was sired by beshears blue boy II(junior). can anyone verify this for me?

'pr' mike's treeing molly ?

nitech 'pr' coast to coast red pepper?

grnitech 'pr' minson's oklahoma rockin rooster, now i have seen this dog several times on the 3rd generation of a 3 generation pedigree, but never known what he was out of. he was bred to some good females and produced some grand nite offspring.

grnitech clear cr miss ten?

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

It's been awhile since I have reviewed the Clear Creek line of hounds, but I think Gr Nite CH Clear Creek Miss Ten is actually Gr Nite CH Clear Creek Missy II. If I am wrong, I apologize.
Regardless, she would be from the same line of hounds and they were a force to reckon with in the late eighties through the mid-nineties.
I owned Gr Nite CH Clear Creek Missy II. She was the mother of Mike Raef's Gr Nite CH Dollar Bill dog he won the ACHA World Hunt with and made the final four in the PKC Super Stakes. She only had two litters in her life, less than ten puppies. I bred her to my Gr Nite CH Plus Point Blue Boy Bruiser dog and made the final four in one of the first PKC Baby Stakes ever held. Missy came down with mastitis after weaning this litter and I never could get her bred again. I won a lot of hunts with her though.
Missy was a full sister to Dual Gr CH Clear Creek Cadillac Jack. She was out of Nite CH Hamilton's Blue Boy Ten and a single registered Nite Champion female. She was a grand daughter of old Junior. There were several dogs that made Nite Champion and Grand Nite out of that one cross.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

papers say clear creek miss ten. likely an offspring of your missy II female. thank you for the info, good to know that it is good ol junior blood.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Pretty sure Todd fayard could tell you every thing you would ever want to know about her. IF you can get intouch with him. I will talk to my buddy he hunted with Todd many a night and is a ped guru. How does your dog go back to fayards stuff? Not much of that stuff around anymore!

NITECH KJs MAIN STREET UGLY
PR TRAILERS HIGH STAKES DEALER

Justin Earls 601 214 3196
RED BOY KENNELS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:29 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

O and David minson owned the rooster dog and I believe he was out of balls Virginia Swamp Rooster but I may be wrong on that. Just and educated guess for David owned Virginia Rooster for awhile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:45 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

mortoncooner wrote:
Pretty sure Todd fayard could tell you every thing you would ever want to know about her. IF you can get intouch with him. I will talk to my buddy he hunted with Todd many a night and is a ped guru. How does your dog go back to fayards stuff? Not much of that stuff around anymore!

i have a female out of hooch that has fayard's blue pearl on bottom side. pearl was bred to hardtime cody, that cross produced skelton creek bo, the sire of my female's dam.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:55 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

mortoncooner wrote:
O and David minson owned the rooster dog and I believe he was out of balls Virginia Swamp Rooster but I may be wrong on that. Just and educated guess for David owned Virginia Rooster for awhile

yes, someone else told me that and i am pretty sure that is correct. i found it in print in a pedigree once but cant remember where. that is good, since i bred her to a double swamp cat male. pups are triple VA swamprooster and a shot of MI swamprooster. my hounds are heavy on neuse river and hardtime blood, quite a bit of junior in there too if you look back a little ways. oh, and i have my oddball female, linebred and inbred on briar creek snake and cabin creek pukin(also a neuse river hound) all the way. the most inbred dog i have ever seen a ped on, lol, treeing machine! for a poor ol boy in the ozarks, i have some high bred dog power. quite a bit of old blood up pretty close, reproducer after reproducer in those peds. the farther i look back the better it looks. thanks, everyone for the info. keep it coming!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

If I am not mistaken Mikes treeing molly and coast to coast red pepper are littermates out of woodstock little red. dont remember the female.

Josh James
Danville AR
1-479-495-9307

pr Dutchcreeks Barbwire N Rose
pr Oakwoods Yellow Rose