CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:57 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Ok im looking at buying a bitch and I am curious as to whether there is a way to look up what kind of pups she has produced in the past I like her looks and she has a lot of big names in her pedigree but is there a way to find out what she has produced in her pups other than the breeders word? I'm not new to hunting but new to papers......

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Order an offspring report from UKC.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:14 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Buckshot wrote:

gettigettinYes by all means do that at least while you rest hour as in your armchair and do some daydreanmining about buying you a triple Cown Winner. There are folks on here as that advertise a young SUPEWR DUPPEWR for YOUND SUPEWR DUPERS to buy and there are those tghat almost beg to put you up and take you out to hunt with what they KNOW BEYOND A DOUBT of 40 years of Coonhunting that the dog ids a coondawg. LOL LOL aty a yo dumb buttocks . GFEt out your easy chair, get off;n youre ##*%* and dbhof

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:37 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

1molatenite wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

gettigettinYes by all means do that at least while you rest hour as in your armchair and do some daydreanmining about buying you a triple Cown Winner. There are folks on here as that advertise a young SUPEWR DUPPEWR for YOUND SUPEWR DUPERS to buy and there are those tghat almost beg to put you up and take you out to hunt with what they KNOW BEYOND A DOUBT of 40 years of Coonhunting that the dog ids a coondawg. LOL LOL aty a yo dumb buttocks . GFEt out your easy chair, get off;n youre ##*%* and dbhof

Get of;n your lalzy daydreamin asa and go hunt with the dog.IS it too far????? HUHH ? or would you rather a order catalog dog??then bitch and Moan??? And then get back on here for your $1,000 lost and then keep on Bitchin and moaning and groaning ??>??? HUH ?? I live in SC and it is a long way from anywhere but I had 1 one feller from NC drive down here jn six months of offering this %hour they got bac500 pup for sale. Ne did bring a good young dog to compared her with but as sometimes happens around mutton corn , they did not strike a coon and and within an hour , they got back, Period,

I could a had some buckets out with coons trained better than a pup LOL .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Boy oh boy that looks like a drunk text.......i dont see how I can be wrong in looking for a dog that is supposed to hunt well and reproduce what could be a winner some dogs can hunt and have pups that dont click as well.....i didnt ask for what you have done only asked if there was a way to find out what she has produced in the past a 8 hour drive for me to hunt a dog that hunts is one thjng but im nkt just looking at a hunting dog I want a good reproducer....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Yea it gets annoying when u can't even read it or make heads or tales of a text.
Drinking and texting.....it's dangerous !!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

1molatenite, I will ask that when you post on the forum, please be sober. No need for the drunken BS post. Consider this a warning.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:51 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Thanks buckshot, glad to see I'm not the only one annoyed by his posts ruining good threads.

Sent from my Desire HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I have no idea, other then if the breeder is telling the truth, I would expect him to be able to supply references. If a breeder sells some nice pups chances are the buyers will stay in touch and be back for more.

Sent from my Desire HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:17 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Buckshot wrote:
1molatenite, I will ask that when you post on the forum, please be sober. No need for the drunken BS post. Consider this a warning.

Don't jump to coinclusssions on drinking. I have had post go poof and it ticks me off yes,

ened and got diagnosed lass week with begnign vertigo. , I can harly see what I am typing and I think about whtat I am saying before I post it < bout like some that don't have a cliue what they are rgunning oft about.
I have tried to post with one eyeee. Burt I am about over it . Sorry if I cannt spel but kick of them heart woarmers that cant understand as well. Aint drugs either I am aom a Vitamin d complex is alll. and supposed to get some new glasses .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:36 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

All your post was normal until those 2 post. Perhaps you should lay off message forums until you can see straight.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

1molatenite wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

Don't jump to coinclusssions on drinking. I have had post go poof and it ticks me off yes,

ened and got diagnosed lass week with begnign vertigo. , I can harly see what I am typing and I think about whtat I am saying before I post it < bout like some that don't have a cliue what they are rgunning oft about.
I have tried to post with one eyeee. Burt I am about over it . Sorry if I cannt spel but kick of them heart woarmers that cant understand as well. Aint drugs either I am aom a Vitamin d complex is alll. and supposed to get some new glasses .

Why don't you stop acting stupid and tell the people your just having fun!!! The way your typing could only be done by someone who is alert; the way it's laid out It couldn't be done except by intent.

The Ole Plott Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

The only way to be real sure on this is to get references. IMO. You could get a report but that is only going to give some of the info you're seeking. It won't give the info on real cooners. Just the info that UKC has which would be reg/nitch/grnitch and such. They won't know about the dog down the road that's better than the grnitch but isn't comp hunted cuz the owner doesn't like too (like myself).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:48 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

You are right it will only show whats on file there may be lots of good dogs out of thise bitch that was just pleasure hunted and was great dogs. she may only reproduce with a certain line its just a gamble on what dog she may cross with.