CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: X JR'S CRACKER
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:26 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I just recently got a pup out of X jr and a coma dog. hes turned 3 m/o last weekend. well yesterday i let him play with a hide and then leashed him up and made a short drag... he bark treed 4 times and then just groweld.he is realy showing alot of interest.i was wondering if anyone else has a dog out of X JR. how did he tur out?

thanx, Rebel

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:38 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Rebel,
I just sent ya a pm, dont swear me to this, but I believe that old cracker has been bred to less than 10 females. Glad to hear he is doing good the one you got looked like a walker ought to he was preacher colored real good. I am kept the one with the pink spot on his nose. I think they will be nice should have good mouths.

:Home of:
GRCH NTCH Stylish Cindy (AKA: Coondog Claude)
Hardwood Special Ed

http://hardwoodwalkers.tripod.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:46 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

cracker has preacher in him..like ozark preacher?

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:59 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Dont swear me to that either, but when I get papers back for this pup I will email you I am going to get the 6 generation and see what shows up way back there just looking at the coloring he looks like he would have preacher blood in him i am excited to see what is way back in that pedigree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:47 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

yeah im fixin to send them off.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:26 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I've hunted with Cracker several nights. If you like them deep & lonely with two looking down, you'll like him....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:46 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

You wont find a better guy than Todd to deal with either he is a class act I had a nice litter out of my Coma female I hope old Cracker throws into his pups I know one thing these pups are all hound they got the big ears and big mouths to back that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:05 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

hey eric i wanting to tell you my pups out of cracker are doing great i havent showed em anything yet i am going to in bout a month or two they seem to have a lot of brains they standing real good as show dogs but i will show them a hide hear soon and keep you posted thanks

X JR.'S SILVER DOLLAR CRACKER x
COMAS HARDWOOD BETTY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:48 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Guys if you can take pics and email them to me I will post them I think Cracker and Betty is going to be a great cross. Lets keep this thread going so we can chat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:01 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I have a 3 year old walker male directly out of x jr. and he is a coon dawg. He is my best hound out of 5, and i have had many complements and even people trying to buy him off me. I have had 4 guys ask to breed to him.

Jordan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:01 pm 
IP:
I bred my female to Cracker in June of last year. While i was there i got a pup from Cracker's first litter off Credit River KC(out of Credit Rvr Tucker). His name is 'PR' Triple X-Rated.

He is as close to a natural as anything i have ever owned. He has been treeing his own coon since he turned 7 months old. He locates with 4 big crying bawls, and 9 times out of 10 you can book him on it. He trees extremely hard, with his chest hugged against the tree. His tree mouth is raspy, but carries well. Blackberries are in, and i figured he would be having trouble with them, but he is loving it, being his getting more and more split trees. Out of the first 3 trees he made when i started hunting him, 2 were solo and 1 was split from 2 females(who also had a coon). I showed this pup 3 caged coons, and the rest is pure natural ability.

I hunted him 3 nights last week and walked to 5 split trees. He had 4 on the outside, and 1 legitimate den. I turned down over $1500 for him 3 times before he was a year old, and i assure you he cant be bought.

He had a rough start. My mother backed over him in my driveway when he was 4 months old, and broke his jaw, nose, and we almost lost him due to a vet that wasnt interested in saving, but only charging.

I raised 5 pups off Cracker, and all are doing well, but nowhere near what he is doing. I think the Cracker x KC cross is the best i have personally ever witnessed.

All the pups from that cross are doing well, and i know for a fact that at least 5 of them are treeing coons, and doing a fine job of it.

In my signature block there is a picture of "X" at 7 mths old. Just click on the hyperlink if you'd like to see him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:06 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well I have named my pup Hardwood Cheif I will have some pics on here later. I am looking forward to this fall he will be just about the right age to start then. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:03 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Had to bring this back to the top.

Chief turned 5 months old on 8/2/06. Big Mouth and Looks to Boot He will be ready to start going hard this fall.

Just Showing him off.